Primark's Super Cosy Tights!

Wednesday 6 February 2013


Tights never last much longer than a day with me so when I found these, I literally jumped for joy! FINALLY I've found a pair of tights that never ladder and are super opaque and have the look of leggings. My dream tights are no longer a dream!
I basically live in tights and leggings all year round, so these are great!

For £3 I don't think you can go wrong. They keep you super warm and cosy and with this weather we're having I'm definitely stocking up! 

This is obviously going to be a really irrelevant post to anyone who doesnt live in the UK, and has no acess to Primark, But I'd really reccomend them though if you do see them!


Until Next Time..




1 comment

  1. I've been buying these tights for so long! 300 denier and they are amazing! :) So soft and cosy.

    I'm your newest follower. Check out my blog if you have time.

    Emma x

    http://methodinthemakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!