Argan Oil Review

Monday 7 January 2013


I've been curious to try Moroccan oil for a long time, as there has been a lot of praise given to it's results.
Once I saw the price of the product, I knew I had to find an alternative. I looked on the ingredients, and it said it had "Argan oil" in it. I typed Argan oil in to Google and a wide range of products appeared. Most of the websites only sold very large bottles and I didn't want to dive into it in case it didn't work well with my hair and give me the results I wanted. The next day I went shopping, and I was going up to pay for my items in Primark and at the tills they had these miniature bottles of Argan oil for £2.50 each. I quickly snapped these two up as fast as I could.

They are the best £2.50 I have ever spent! After one application I can already feel the difference in my hair. My hair instantly felt softer, tamer and overall healthier. My ends were quite damaged from where I had previously Ombred my hair, so I was desperate for some kind of hair miracle! I definitely would recommend this to anyone who has damaged hair and wants to keep a healthy shine.

See you next time!





4 comments

  1. annieee i made a blog! haha, it won't let me upload a profile picture though which is annoying me:-( love your blog so far, this stuff sounds amazing!

    hello-berry.blogspot.com

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a miracle worker! You don't have a following widget so I can't follow you back :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh:-( is that the gadget thing? i think i added one, i'm so useless with this! x x

      Delete
  3. Hi sweetie. I'm your new follower.

    I love your blog.

    Stop by my blog soons and say Hi: http://victoria-emma.blogspot.co.uk/

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!