Style swap!

Saturday 5 January 2013

At the minute I am really loving Vanessa Hudgens look. My favourite item of clothing is her khaki green jacket. Although parkas are all in at the minute, I haven't been able to find a jacket like this. This is some thing you can wear when it's not too cold and not too warm. She's shown that it can look good with nearly anything. So i'm definitely on a look out for this type of jacket in the new year, it's a classic jacket which will never go out of trend.




Her Bohemian type of style really suits her, she doesn't over do the look and keeps it as simple and as laid back as possible.  My favourite item is her crop top, and after seeing this photo I've been looking everywhere for something like this, and no luck. So Vanessa if you're reading this, please fix my dilemma!







Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!