Hask Hair Goodie Bag Review Part 1

Wednesday 24 April 2013

It feels like forever since I've written a post, and I suppose it has been! At the minute my A levels are taking up top priority, so unfortunately I haven't had time to blog. Anyway let's not waste time. As you probably all know I recieved a goodie bag from the lovely people at Hask around two months ago and I've only just got round to typing up my reviews on them now. I thought I wouldn't bombard you with them all at once so i'm posting them 3 at a time.

1. I really loved the Argan Oil deep conditioning hair treatment. It did wonders for my hair! On the first use I recognized the difference it had made to the quality of my hair. My hair had seriously never felt this good. One thing that really impressed me was the fact that my hair didn't go back to it's original damaged state after the next wash, my hair still feels healthier to this moment than what it was like before I'd used it. You leave it in your hair for 10 minutes (apply more on the damaged areas of your hair which in my case were my ombre ends) and after using it once I wish I had enough to use as my everyday conditioner. Overall, I really want these to be released into the UK because I would quite literally buy enough to last me a life time.



2. I hate to dislike a product but I really couldn't get to grips with this. I expected these to be a thicker solution like the oil treatments but it was so runny as soon as I poured it on my hands it spilled everywhere! I persevered with it and put it on my hair but I didn't find It helped it in any way. I really didn't like this and I haven't used it since as I don't have time to faff around with it in the morning. So over all a disappointing and very messy product.

3. I really underestimated this product. I thought it was just going to be like the tubes of oil. Oh how I was wrong. The instructions on the back said to put on before shampoo and massage in for 1 minute, wash out and then apply shampoo and don't use conditioner. As soon as I saw don't use conditioner I was instantly wary as my hair gets so knotted in the shower. My hair didn't feel soft after I washed the oil out but when I began to wash the shampoo out my hair felt unbelievably soft, what amazed me more was the fact that my knots were all gone before even brushing my hair through. I'd never of thought that i'd of been able to go a shower without using a conditioner. I really REALLY like this, the only place I've found that sells it is amazon and they only sell it in bulk so that is definitely on my to buy list!


Hopefully I'll have time to post the rest soon, If I don't nag nag nag me 

See you next time!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!