Mini MAC haul!

Monday 13 October 2014

Hello Lovelies!

At the minute my life has been all go! I recently moved to Portsmouth for University and as you can imagine it has been full on and a huge change in scenery for me. I've gone from a small village in the middle of nowhere to a big city surrounded by big buildings and lots and LOTS of people. I've been saving this post for a rainy day (it's chucking down buckets here) as over the Summer/Autumn months my MAC collection has grown massively (Make up outlet = what student loan?)


Top 
Plumful (lustre) // Perfect for the autumn/winter months, a gorgeous raspberry colour

Bottom
Crosswires (cremesheen) // A gorgeous spring pink which looks great with a dewy makeup look



Tempting* (lustre) // A warm hazel shimmer perfect for the outer crease or all over the lid


MAC pro longwear paint pot // Camel Coat // A deep nude which looks perfect as a base for the crease, buildable


Mineralize Skinfinish // A light setting powder which allows makeup to last all day

A short but sweet post but I hoped you liked it!


1 comment

  1. Ah lovely Mac picks! I actually really like all the bits you picked up

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!