My Winter Saviour!

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Can I get a Hallelujah for the Clinique liquid facial soap?! This facial soap has made winter a breeze for my skin. I always get awful dry patches on my face in the winter if I don't moisturize regularly. My skin is quite sensitive so I have to be careful with what I use. Clinique take great care in making products suitable for sensitive skin so I was so excited to start using it when I got it for Christmas. I've been using it since early February late January and it has really helped keep my skin look and feel more fresh and moisturized. I use this twice a day; when I wake up and just before I go to sleep and It keeps my face feeling moisturized throughout the day. It's a really gentle soap and isn't too harsh. The smell isn't overpowering which is a massive positive as I find overpowering scents put me off so many products. Also the lather isn't runny, it's more of a thick foam.
 I can't go a day without using this at the minute, and If you have dry and sensitive skin I would recommend  for you to try it, they have 3 concerns to choose from depending on how sensitive your skin is and It's a reasonable price considering it's a more high market brand.


Clinique liquid facial soap / here





1 comment

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, following now! Stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!