Guess who's back, back again

Saturday 14 June 2014

Hello Strangers

Bet you all thought I'd been wiped off the face of the earth, well fear not, I'm back for good (cue Take That).
These past months that I have been absent on the bloggersphere, have been the most stressful months of my life. The cause of all the blood, sweat and tears is a little something called A levels. A levels are the root of all evil, where social lives go to die, where Disney films are watched regularly.
Thankfully it's all finished now, and I can focus all of my energy into the things I enjoy, blogging for a start.
I decided to write this little update post to let you all know what you can expect on my blog and other things that i'm tempted to throw myself into, so here goes!

The Blog
Lots more charity shop hauls, skincare and makeup reviews (coming up in a few days)
I also want to do a few DIY posts (flowercrowns, hairsprays etc.)
More fashion based posts- Lookbooks, hauls, trends and how to style them
Just generally uploading 3 months worth of content which I've been saving.

YouTube
This is something that has always sparked and interest with me as I enjoy using my camera and I find that I'm better at actually saying my thoughts better than typing them (but that's another story for another day). One thing that's holding me back from taking this on is not having the appropriate software to edit on and produce high quality videos, being a student and all, the best I've got at the minute is Windows movie maker, and it won't take my cameras video format. If any of you know of a free video editing software which is similar to final cut pro or premire pro then PLEASE let me know in the comments below as this is something that I really want to pursue.

It feels good to be back

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!