Italy trip!

Saturday, 12 July 2014

Ciao lovelies!
It's been a week since I returned from Italy, and I've just spent the week getting my life together and getting back into my routine, so I didn't really have anything spectacular planned to post. So this week I thought I'd just show you some photos from my holiday. I find when you're in such a beautiful place it's hard to take a bad photo, so why not share them?

(The majority of these photos where taken in Vernazza AKA the most colourful picturesque place in the whole world)















So colourful right?

I like doing lifestyle posts, do you enjoy them as much as I do?
Let me know below!

2 comments

  1. Wow! I really want to go to Italy, it looks absolutely amazing!

    http://mickeyxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!