Mini KIKO Milano Haul

Monday 21 July 2014

Hello Lovelies!

Before I visited Italy I thought I'd do some research into some of the Italian cosmetic brands out there as when in Rome you buy makeup. It didn't quite go to plan. I never managed to find the shop in Italy BUT I did however find KIKO a little closer to home. Westfield.

The store was a similar layout to MAC and the staff were so helpful and welcoming. When researching the brand I noticed that there were a lot of similarities between KIKO's packaging and products and MAC's. I'm one of them types of people who will go into heavy research before buying a product to see if it's worth my time, I physically can't do impulse buys when it comes to makeup. These where my three favourite products from their brand which I went mad for.





I was so impressed by the quality of the products in contrast with the price. I can't wait to go on a makeup spree and buy everything on their website!

Would you like to see a makeup look using these three products?

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!