Fin Noggin Dude // OOTD

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Hello Lovelies!
I've been on holiday for the past week to the surfers paradise that is Woolacombe in Devon. So while I was there I thought I'd throw together a beach OOTD for you all. For me summer is all about embracing bright colours and loud prints and just having fun with what you wear.

Outfit Details
Floral Playsuit // Topshop sale // £15
Brown Tassel bag // ASOS // Charity Shop £3.50
Brown Buckled sandals // Primark // £6
Gold Necklace // Charity Shop // £1
Rose Bracelet*

2 comments

  1. The playsuit is lovely, I love the colours! I really like the way you've done your hair too.

    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited there a few years ago, hope you had a fab time! Love your playsuit too, what a bargain! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!