Fashion Union Wishist

Friday 20 September 2013

When I received an email from etailPR about a competition to win £500 to spend at FASHION UNION, I thought I'd give it a shot but it wasn't until I had a good look through the website that I realised how much on there I actually loved (too much to fit on a wish list). I managed to narrow it down to 3 outfit ideas.



 All of these outfits are plain and simple but can be dressed up or down with accessories. Monochrome is perfect for the Autumn/Winter months, it's most possibly my favourite trend to wear because it's effortless and easy. These three statement jewellery pieces are perfect to wear with simple outfits like these as they add that little bit extra that can make an outfit. These boots are both on my Christmas whether I win this or not as they're so practical and can be worn with nearly anything. Lastly are my statement outfits, I am in love with all three of these they are just perfect. The playsuit is perfect to wear on a night out or to an event and can be dressed up or down, I just love this playsuit! The other two dresses are perfect for a shopping day out or to wear for college/sixthform, I would wear these two dresses constantly as they're so easy to wear and look really comfortable.

So that's my Fashion Union wishlist, and I have to say I will be totally jealous of whoever wins this competition because their clothes are to die for! If you want to enter this competition yourself, you can find the details HERE. And click the image below to check out Fashion Union's website!

                



Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!