OOTD Autumn Leaves

Sunday 20 October 2013













Hello you beautiful people! It's been far too long since I've made a post for you all! I got carried away with the stress of A levels, but i'm back and I thought I'd give you all something a little different today, I'm not usually an OOTD kind of girl but I volunteered myself forward to be a model for my friend Britts (BrittsBazaar) Media project and University portfolio. I take no credit for the outfit as it was all styled beautifully by Britt, but I'd thought I'd share with you all what I'm wearing!

Dress- Topshop 
Cardigan- Topshop
Necklace- Forever 21
Shoes- Converse

What's one of your staple Autumn pieces?



1 comment

  1. I LOVE these photos, so beautiful!

    xo,
    hannah
    lovebeautymuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!