Seeing Checks

Tuesday 3 December 2013

I suppose you could call this a 'rant but not a rant' kind of post. See at the minute I am OBSESSED with all things checked and tartan but it pains me to pay £20 for a checked shirt, which when you look at them, they're not anything special. I'm known for loving a charity/thrift shop or two, and you'll be amazed at how many cheap checked shirts you'll find in them. All of these checked shirts in this photo are from Charity shops and Car boots which ranged from £1 to £3. Some people have a schema that charity shops are where people send their old tattered clothes which smell a bit. In some cases yes that is true, but in most cases it's where people give away their clothes that they've grown out of or just don't wear anymore which are in perfectly good condition and don't smell at all. So next time you see that over priced clothes tag, pop into a charity shop because you'll be surprised what you'll find.


One man's trash is another man's treasure 




1 comment

  1. I'm a sucker for charity shops! and i have sooo many shirts, good find x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!